- Upper in B-mesh: made from plastic bottles
- Leather sections and tilapia sections
- Inner sole in recycled cotton
- Logo V made of wild rubber (60%)
- Sole made of organic cotton and polyurethane
- Made in Brazil in the region of Porto Alegre
The B-Mesh used by Veja is made from recycled plastic bottles. 3 plastic bottles are used to create a pair of sneakers. This upcycling process creates a smart fabric, both breathing and waterproof.
The Tilapia is an Amazonian fish which has fine scales and gives a strong yet subtle elegant leather. The Tilapia used by Veja is tanned only with vegetable extracts. Many Tilapia skins are necessary to make a pair of sneakers. Thereby the assemblage is each time unique.