The V-10 model made out of ecological and sustainable materials stands for 10 ans d’amour
The style comes up a little large. If you are between two sizes, it is better to take a size down.
This information is an estimation based on our customers’ feeback.
Please note that Veja cannot be held responsible for your choice.
- Upper in B-mesh: made from plastic bottles
- Panels made out of nubuck
- Logo V made of wild rubber (60%)
- Inner sole in recycled cotton and expanded P.U
- Sole made of wild rubber from the amazonian forest (60%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
The B-Mesh used by Veja is made from recycled plastic bottles. 3 plastic bottles are used to create a pair of sneakers. This upcycling process creates a smart fabric, both breathing and waterproof.