Veja launches its Bastille collection, in reference to the location of its headquarter in the 4th district of Paris. The range uses noble materials such as Tilapia or leather tanned with Acacia. All styles in this collection are leather lined and feature a white outsole.
- Upper made out of leather
- Panels made out of Tilapia leather
- Stitched V logo
- Inner made out of leather
- Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian rubber (20%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
the Tilapia is an Amazonian fish which has fine scales and gives a strong yet subtle elegant leather. The Tilapia used by Veja is tanned only with vegetable extracts. Thereby the assemblage is each time unique.