- Upper in B-mesh (made from plastic bottles)
- Leather sections
- Tilapia leather sections (fish leather)
- Inner sole in recycled cotton
- Logo V made of wild rubber (60%)
- Sole made of wild rubber from the amazonian forest (60%)
- Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Made in Brazil
The B-Mesh used by Veja is made from recycled plastic bottles. This upcycling process creates a smart fabric, both breathing and waterproof.
The Tilapia is an Amazonian fish which has fine scales and gives a strong yet subtle elegant leather. The Tilapia used by Veja is tanned only with vegetable extracts. Thereby the assemblage is each time unique.