Designed by both studios, using the new innovative technologies from the VEJA Running project and Rick Owens attitude, the VEJA x Rick Owens running sneaker is minimal and radical.
- Upper in V-Knit (100% recycled plastic bottles), 3D Knit construction
- Panels made in T.P.U.
- Logo V made of Pebax RNew (100% ricinus oil)
- Bio-based midsole made out of sugar cane (22%), rice waste (15%), banana oil (8%), E.V.A. (55%)
- Outsole made of rice waste (31%) and wild rubber from the Amazonian forest (30%)
- Insole made out of wild rubber (12%), recycled plastic bottles (12%), recycled E.V.A (8%) and E.V.A. (68%)
- L-Foam cushioned technology (50% natural latex from Brazil & 50% synthetic latex)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Fortaleza