Our Arcade sneakers are designed in a running style and inspired by the first wave of sneakers from the 1980’s. The rubber used in the soles come from rubber trees which grow in the wild in the Amazonian Rainforest.
- Upper in flannel: made out of recycled cotton (59%) and recycled polyester (41%)
- Panels made out of leather
- Inner sole in recycled cotton
- Logo V made of wild rubber
- Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Sole made of wild rubber from the amazonian forest
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre