CAMPO CHROMEFREE LEATHER WHITE TONIC
- Panels made out of ChromeFree leather
- Logo V made of rubber and rice waste (22%)
- 100% organic cotton laces
- Tech inner lining (100% recycled polyester). Developed to acquire better resistance to friction and provide maximum comfort and flexibility thanks to its mesh structure
- Insole made of sugar cane (40%), organic cotton (12%), amazonian rubber (11%) & recycled E.V.A.* (11%)
- Vulcanized outsole made of rice waste (23%), amazonian rubber (19% ), recycled rubber (12%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
The ChromeFree leather is smooth and light. Coming from the farms located in the south of Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul), it undergoes an innovative tanning process where no chrome, heavy metals or dangerous acids are involved. By simplifying the tanning process, the use of chemicals and energy is limited, the use of water is reduced by about 40% and the use of salt by 80%. After tanning, the water is recyclable.
*ethylene vinyl acetate
- Free standard delivery & returns for all international orders over €150 (¥1,200)
- Internationally standard delivery within 14-21 working days*
- Internationally express delivery within 3-6 working days**
* Monday to Saturday (excluding public holidays), from receipt of the order confirmation email.
** Express delivery guaranteed for all orders placed before 7.30pm, from Monday to Thursday (excluding public holidays), from the moment we receive the order confirmation email.
Please note: orders to countries outside the European Union are subject to possible taxes and customs duties in the country of destination. These costs and the related formalities are at the expense of the customer/consignee.