CAMPO CHROMEFREE LEATHER WHITE GUIMAUVE MARSALA
FREE STANDARD WORLDWIDE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER 125€
- Upper in ChromeFree leather
- Panels made out of ChromeFree leather
- Logo V made of rubber and rice waste (23%)
- 100% organic cotton laces
- Tech inner lining (100% recycled plastic bottles). Developed to acquire better resistance to friction and provide maximum comfort and flexibility thanks to its mesh structure
- Insole made of sugar cane (34%), amazonian rubber (11%), organic cotton (11%) & recycled E.V.A.* (8%)
- Vulcanized outsole made of rice waste (23%), amazonian rubber (19% ), recycled rubber (12%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
The ChromeFree leather is smooth and light. Coming from the farms located in the south of Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul), it undergoes an innovative tanning process where no chrome, heavy metals or dangerous acids are involved. By simplifying the tanning process, the use of chemicals and energy is limited, the use of water is reduced by about 40% and the use of salt by 80%. After tanning, the water is recyclable.
*ethylene vinyl acetate
Guaranteed delivery before December 25th Return period extended to 60 days.
Standard delivery service
2 to 5 working days
Free shipping from 125€
1 to 3 working days
Returns extended to 60 days for all orders placed between the 13/11/2023 and 25/12/2023.
For orders placed outside this period, you still have 28 days after delivery to make your return.
Free returns only in France for orders over 65€ and in Europe for orders over 80€.