ESPLAR LEATHER WHITE MARSALA
- Upper in leather
- Pannels in Leather
- Logo V made of rubber and rice waste (22%)
- 100% organic cotton laces
- Tech inner lining (100% recycled polyester) developed to acquire a better resistance to friction and provide maximum comfort and flexibility thanks to its mesh structure.
- Insole made of sugar cane (40%), organic cotton (12%), amazonian rubber (11%), & recycled E.V.A.* (11%)
- Vulcanized outsole made from rice waste (23%), Amazon rubber (19%), recycled rubber (12%), etc.
- Made in Brazil
The leather come from farms in Rio Grande do Sul. It is tanned in Brazil according to REACH standards. The use of water is reasoned during the tanning process. The tanneries supplying VEJA leather are certified L.W.G. Gold by the Leather Working Group, which promotes sustainable practices that have a positive impact on the environment in tanneries.
* Escritório de Planejamento e Assessoria Rural (Rural Planning and Consulting Association)
- Free standard delivery & returns for all international orders over €150 (¥1,200)
- Internationally standard delivery within 14-21 working days*
- Internationally express delivery within 3-6 working days**
* Monday to Saturday (excluding public holidays), from receipt of the order confirmation email.
** Express delivery guaranteed for all orders placed before 7.30pm, from Monday to Thursday (excluding public holidays), from the moment we receive the order confirmation email.
Please note: orders to countries outside the European Union are subject to possible taxes and customs duties in the country of destination. These costs and the related formalities are at the expense of the customer/consignee.