ESPLAR MID NUBUCK MOONROCK STEEL
-Upper in Nubuck
- Panels in Nubuck and ChromeFree leather
- Side V Logo made in rubber and in rice waste (23%)
- Outsole made in Amazonian rubber (24%) and rice waste (29%)
- Insole made in Sugar cane, Amazonian rubber,
recycled EVA and organic cotton
- Lining Tech (100% recycled polyester)
- Straps in Nubuck
Nubuck is made from grain leather. It’s the upper part of the skin, which has the thickest
fibers, making it soft, resistant and highly qualitative. This part is grinded or scraped to give it a soft and velvety appearance. Nubuck leather is traced during the whole process. It is also coated with water-repellent oils to protect the sneakers from light rain. The tanneries working with VEJA are certified by the Leather Working Group. Made in Brazil.
The ChromeFree leather is smooth and light. Coming also from the farms located in the south of Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul), it undergoes an innovative tanning process where no chrome, heavy metals or dangerous acids are involved. By simplifying the tanning process, the use of chemicals and energy is limited, the use of water is reduced by about 40% and the use of salt by 80%. After tanning, the water is recyclable. ChromeFree leather is used on the entire
leather Kids collection. Made in Brazil.
This lining TECH is made of 100% recycled polyester.
Developed to acquire better resistance to friction and provide maximum comfort and flexibility thanks to its knitted structure. This lining is used for our whole Kids collection. Made in Brazil.
- Free standard delivery & returns for all international orders over 150€ (1,200¥)
- Internationally standard delivery within 14-21 working days*
- Internationally express delivery within 3-6 working days**
* Monday to Saturday (excluding public holidays), from receipt of the order confirmation email.
** Express delivery guaranteed for all orders placed before 7.30pm, from Monday to Thursday (excluding public holidays), from the moment we receive the order confirmation email.
Please note: orders to countries outside the European Union are subject to possible taxes and customs duties in the country of destination. These costs and the related formalities are at the expense of the customer/consignee.