NOVA JUTE VEJA X ICICLE JUTA WHITE
VEJA along with ICICLE bring to life a collaboration mixing ecological materials and refined design. For the first time, VEJA is creating
a collaboration with a Chinese brand on the Nova and Campo models.
- Upper in jute (21% recycled polyester, 50% recycled cotton, 29% jute)
- Inner lining in Organic cotton (100%)
- Outsole made of rice waste (28%), Amazonian rubber (18%)
- Backloop made of recycled polyester (100%)
- 100% Organic cotton laces
- Made in Brazil
- Free standard delivery & returns for all international orders over 150€ (1,200¥).
- Internationally standard delivery within 14-21 working days*
- Internationally express delivery within 3-6 working days**
* Monday to Saturday (excluding public holidays), from receipt of the order confirmation email.
** Express delivery guaranteed for all orders placed before 7.30pm, from Monday to Thursday (excluding public holidays), from the moment we receive the order confirmation email.
Please note: orders to countries outside the European Union are subject to possible taxes and customs duties in the country of destination. These costs and the related formalities are at the expense of the customer/consignee.
The use of a washing machine is not recommended as it may alter the properties of the different materials.
Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes with a spray adapted to the material and to repeat this operation regularly.
Canvas models: the canvas can be brushed with cold water and soap, avoid putting them in the washing machine at risk that the leather inserts rub off on the canvas.
Leather models: treat the leather with a specific leather care product (spray or cream). The suede sections can be maintained by dry brushing.
CWL models: maintain the CWL with a damp cloth and soap
After each use, we advise removing the clean soles to vent them.
Shoes should ideally be stored in a dry place away from any heat source.
How to clean: Use warm soapy water and a brush. Allow air-drying in an open space.