RORAIMA NUBUCK MOONROCK NAUTICO
- Panels in Nubbuck
- Side V Logo in Rubber and Rice Waste (22%)
- Outsole made from Amazonian rubber (24%), rice waste (23%) and recycled rubber (12%)
- Insole made from sugar cane (52%) and recycled
plastic bottles (23%)
- Lining made from Flannel (70% recycled cotton &
30% recycled plastic bottles)
- Tricolor laces 100% recycled plastic bottles
or plain laces 100% waxed organic cotton
- Backloop made from recycled plastic bottles (100%)
Nubuck is made from grain leather. The upper part of the skin, which has the thickest fibres makes it soft, resistant and highly qualitative.
This part is grinded or scraped to give it a soft and velvety appearance.
Nubuck leather is traced during the whole process. It is also coated with water-repellent oils to protect the sneakers from light rain.
The tanneries working with VEJA are certified by the Leather Working Group.Made in Brazil.
Flannel is a 100% recycled fabric brushed to create extra softness (70% recycled cotton, 30% recycled plastic bottles). Made in Brazil.
Returns are extended to 60 days through December 25, 2022.
- Free standard delivery & returns for all international orders over 150€ (1,200¥)
- Internationally standard delivery within 14-21 working days*
- Internationally express delivery within 3-6 working days**
* Monday to Saturday (excluding public holidays), from receipt of the order confirmation email.
** Express delivery guaranteed for all orders placed before 7.30pm, from Monday to Thursday (excluding public holidays), from the moment we receive the order confirmation email.
Please note: orders to countries outside the European Union are subject to possible taxes and customs duties in the country of destination. These costs and the related formalities are at the expense of the customer/consignee.