V-10 RIPSTOP BLACK OXFORD GREY MUD
- Upper in Ripstop (100% recycled polyester)
- Panels in Suede & leather
- Side V Logo in Rubber & rice waste (22%)
- Outsole made from Amazonian rubber (24%), rice waste (23%)
& recycled rubber (12%).
- Insole made from Sugar cane, Amazonian rubber,
recycled EVA & organic cotton
- Soft Lining (33% organic cotton
& 67% recycled polyester)
- Laces in 100% organic cotton
The ripstop features a reinforced structure as it is tearresistant due to its mesh-shaped pattern made up of fine and thicker, intertwined yarns. If there is a tear in the fabric, it will be narrowed down to the circumference of the square. Being a light material, it is often used on outdoor activities, which requires solid technical expertise (100% recycled polyester). Made in Brazil.
The leather comes from the Rio Grande do Sul farms, a Brazilian state located at the border of Argentina. It is tanned in Brazil, respecting the REACH norms. Special attention is paid to water usage during the tanning process. The tanneries supplying VEJA leather are Gold certified by the Leather Working Group which promotes sustainable environmental practices.
Suede is made from the underside of the leather previously brushed to make it softer and more flexible. It comes from the Rio Grande do Sul farms. It is tanned in Brazil, respecting the REACH norms. Special attention is paid to water usage during the tanning process. The suede is coated with waterrepellent oils to protect the shoes from light rain. The tanneries that work with VEJA are certified by the Leather Working Group.
Soft lining is made out of 33% organic cotton and 67% recycled polyester obtained from recycled polyester. Made in Brazil.
Returns are extended to 60 days through December 25, 2022.
- Free standard delivery & returns for all international orders over 150€ (1,200¥)
- Internationally standard delivery within 14-21 working days*
- Internationally express delivery within 3-6 working days**
* Monday to Saturday (excluding public holidays), from receipt of the order confirmation email.
** Express delivery guaranteed for all orders placed before 7.30pm, from Monday to Thursday (excluding public holidays), from the moment we receive the order confirmation email.
Please note: orders to countries outside the European Union are subject to possible taxes and customs duties in the country of destination. These costs and the related formalities are at the expense of the customer/consignee.