V-10 CWL WHITE MARSALA
- Upper in C.W.L. (organic cotton coated with a resin
from corn starch and ricinus oil)
- Panels : C.W.L., vegan suede and coated canvas
- Side V Logo made from rubber, rice waste (23%)
- Outsole made in Amazonian rubber (24%) and rice waste (29%)
- Insole made in Sugar cane, Amazonian rubber, recycled EVA
- Lining in Tech (100% recycled polyester)
- Velcro in C.W.L.
Cotton worked as leather (C. W. L.). This material is a vegan alternative to leather. A 100% organic cotton canvas, coated with P.U., corn starch and ricinus oil (54% bio-based).
Made in Brazil.
Coming from the State of São Paulo in Jacareí, this suede is a 100% vegan synthetic textile
and an alternative to animal-produced suede. It is a nonwoven fabric made of microfibers that are needle-punched together and impregnated with P.U. resin. This solvent-free process is less toxic than the ones used to produce classic synthetics suedes. Made in Brazil
This lining is made of 100% recycled polyester.
Developed to acquire better resistance to friction and provide maximum comfort and flexibility thanks to its knitted structure. This lining is used for our whole Kids collection. Made in Brazil.
The coated polyester canvas is a substitute for our vegan suede. We mainly use it for features in bright colours, which otherwise could fade.
Less ecological, we are very cautious with it and use it in amounts. Made in Brazil.
- Free standard delivery & returns for all international orders over 150€ (1,200¥).
- Internationally standard delivery within 14-21 working days*
- Internationally express delivery within 3-6 working days**
* Monday to Saturday (excluding public holidays), from receipt of the order confirmation email.
** Express delivery guaranteed for all orders placed before 7.30pm, from Monday to Thursday (excluding public holidays), from the moment we receive the order confirmation email.
Please note: orders to countries outside the European Union are subject to possible taxes and customs duties in the country of destination. These costs and the related formalities are at the expense of the customer/consignee.
The use of a washing machine is not recommended as it may alter the properties of the different materials.
Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes with a spray adapted to the material and to repeat this operation regularly.
Canvas models: the canvas can be brushed with cold water and soap, avoid putting them in the washing machine at risk that the leather inserts rub off on the canvas.
Leather models: treat the leather with a specific leather care product (spray or cream). The suede sections can be maintained by dry brushing.
CWL models: maintain the CWL with a damp cloth and soap
After each use, we advise removing the clean soles to vent them.
Shoes should ideally be stored in a dry place away from any heat source.
How to clean: Use warm soapy water and a brush. Allow air-drying in an open space.