V-LOCK LEATHER WHITE BLACK
The V-LOCK model is made out of ecological and sustainable materials.
- Upper in leather
- Panels made out of leather
- Logo V made of rubber and rice waste (23%)
- Soft inner lining (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled plastic bottles)
- Insole made of sugar cane (34%), amazonian rubber (11%), organic cotton (11%) & recycled E.V.A.* (8%)
- 59% bio-sourced and recycled outsole: made from amazonian rubber (24%), rice waste (23%) & recycled rubber (12%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
The leather comes from farms in Rio Grande do Sul. It is tanned in Brazil according to REACH standards. The use of water is reasoned during the tanning process. The tanneries supplying VEJA leather are certified L.W.G. Gold by the Leather Working Group, which promotes sustainable practices in tanneries.
*ethylene vinyl acetate
- Free standard delivery & returns for all international orders over €150 (¥1,200)
- Internationally standard delivery within 14-21 working days*
- Internationally express delivery within 3-6 working days**
* Monday to Saturday (excluding public holidays), from receipt of the order confirmation email.
** Express delivery guaranteed for all orders placed before 7.30pm, from Monday to Thursday (excluding public holidays), from the moment we receive the order confirmation email.
Please note: orders to countries outside the European Union are subject to possible taxes and customs duties in the country of destination. These costs and the related formalities are at the expense of the customer/consignee.