OLLIE CANVAS BONPOINT DUNE
VEJA and Bonpoint have co-designed two summer colors on the Ollie model. This collaboration also includes a Baby model.
Upper: Organic cotton (100%)
Panels: Organic cotton (100%)
Logo V: Water-based screen printing
Insole: Sugar cane (55%) and organic cotton (19%)
Outsole: Amazonian rubber (18%)
Welt and toecap: Rubber
Lining: Organic cotton (100%)
Straps: Organic cotton (100%)
Made in Brazil
The Canvas is made of 100% certified organic cotton, without the use of pesticides or chemical fertilizers. From 2004 to 2021, VEJA purchased nearly 1042 tons of organic cotton. The cotton is cultivated in Brazil and Peru by associations that respect people and the environment, according to fair trade principles. In Brazil, the cotton is organic and agroecological. This agriculture enriches the land after being cultivated by improving the diversity of species cultivated and water retention in the soil. In Peru, organic cotton farmers are supported during their certification and have technical and financial support to improve their production.
- Free standard delivery & returns in Europe for all orders over €99 in eligible countries(1)
- Standard delivery in Europe within 3-7 working days(2)
- Express delivery in Europe within 2-5 working days(3)
(1) List of European countries concerned by free returns: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Finland.
(2) Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays), from receipt of the order confirmation email unless otherwise stated in the product description.
(3) Express delivery guaranteed for all orders placed before 7.30pm, from Monday to Thursday (excluding public holidays), from the moment we receive the order confirmation email.
Please note : orders to countries outside the European Union are subject to possible taxes and customs duties in the country of destination. These costs and the related formalities are at the expense of the customer/consignee.
More information on delivery times and return policy.