CONDOR MESH NAUTICO PIERRE
The 1st post-petroleum running shoe. For your daily workouts.
The Condor' sizing is slightly different, please refer yourself to the size guide.
Surface: Road / Park
Drop : 10 mm (27 mm - 17 mm)
Weight: 315g / 11,1 oz (size 42)
Bio-based / Recycled: 57%
In 2020, the VEJA Condor has been elected Product of the Year in the Running Hardware category by the 42 professional judges of ISPO, the biggest European fair for outdoor and sport.
Upper in Alveomesh
100% recycled plastic bottles
Panels made in T.P.U.
Logo V and heel insert Pebax® Rnew®
Ricinus oil (62%)
Lining in jersey
100% recycled polyester
37% sugar cane - 25% recycled polyester - 38% E.V.A.
46% sugar cane - 8% banana oil - 56% E.V.A.
L-Foam cushioned technology
30% natural latex from Brazil - 70% synthetic latex
30% Amazonian rubber - 31% rice waste - 39% synthetic rubber
Made in Brazil,
in the region of Fortaleza
- Free standard delivery & returns in Europe for all orders over €99 in eligible countries(1)
- Standard delivery in Europe within 3-7 working days(2)
- Express delivery in Europe within 2-5 working days(3)
(1) List of European countries concerned by free returns: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Finland.
(2) Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays), from receipt of the order confirmation email unless otherwise stated in the product description.
(3) Express delivery guaranteed for all orders placed before 7.30pm, from Monday to Thursday (excluding public holidays), from the moment we receive the order confirmation email.
Please note : orders to countries outside the European Union are subject to possible taxes and customs duties in the country of destination. These costs and the related formalities are at the expense of the customer/consignee.