ESPLAR LEATHER WHITE PLATINE
Upper : Leather
Panels : Leather and ChromeFree Leather
Logo V : ChromeFree Leather
Insole : Amazonian rubber, sugar cane, recycled E.V.A.* and organic cotton
Outsole : Amazonian rubber (31%), rice waste (22%) and recycled rubber (12%)
Lining : Tech (100% recycled polyester)
Laces : Organic cotton (100%)
Made in Brazil in the region of Porto Alegre
The bovine leather comes from farms in Uruguay, a country known for its culture of animal husbandry and the quality of its leather. It is tanned in Brazil, respecting the REACH norms. Special attention is paid to water usage during the tanning process.
The bovine ChromeFree leather is smooth and light. Coming from farms located in the south of Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul), it undergoes an innovative tanning process where no chrome, heavy metals or dangerous acids are involved. By simplifying the tanning process, the use of chemicals and energy is limited, the use of water is reduced by about 40% and the use of salt by 80%. After tanning, the water is recyclable.
*ethylene vinyl acetate
- Free standard delivery & returns in Europe for all orders over €99 in eligible countries(1)
- Standard delivery in Europe within 3-7 working days(2)
- Express delivery in Europe within 2-5 working days(3)
(1) List of European countries concerned by free returns: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Finland.
(2) Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays), from receipt of the order confirmation email unless otherwise stated in the product description.
(3) Express delivery guaranteed for all orders placed before 7.30pm, from Monday to Thursday (excluding public holidays), from the moment we receive the order confirmation email.
Please note : orders to countries outside the European Union are subject to possible taxes and customs duties in the country of destination. These costs and the related formalities are at the expense of the customer/consignee.