ESPLAR NUBUCK STEEL WHITE
Upper : Nubuck
Panels : Nubuck and ChromeFree leather
Logo V : Rubber and rice waste (23%)
Insole : Sugar cane (55%) and organic cotton (19%)
Outsole : Amazonian rubber (24%) and rice waste (29%)
Lining : Tech (100% recycled polyester)
Straps : Nubuck
Made in Brazil
The bovine ChromeFree leather is smooth and light. Coming from farms located in the south of Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul), it undergoes an innovative tanning process where no chrome, heavy metals or dangerous acids are involved. By simplifying the tanning process, the use of chemicals and energy is limited, the use of water is reduced by about 40% and the use of salt by 80%. After tanning, the water is recyclable. ChromeFree leather is used on the entire leather Kids collection.
Nubuck is made from grain leather. The upper part of bovine skin has the thickest fibers, which make it soft, resistant, and highly qualitative. This part is grinded or scraped to give it a soft and velvety appearance. The Nubuck is also coated with water-repellent oils without PFCs (chemical compounds) to protect the sneakers from light rain. The cattle are grown in Uruguay. The skins are tanned and finished in Brazil.
- Free standard delivery & returns in Europe for all orders over 99€ in eligible countries(1)
- Standard delivery in Europe within 3-7 working days(2)
- Express delivery in Europe within 2-5 working days(3)
(1) List of European countries concerned by free returns: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Finland.
(2) Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays), from receipt of the order confirmation email unless otherwise stated in the product description.
(3) Express delivery guaranteed for all orders placed before 7.30pm, from Monday to Thursday (excluding public holidays), from the moment we receive the order confirmation email.
Please note : orders to countries outside the European Union are subject to possible taxes and customs duties in the country of destination. These costs and the related formalities are at the expense of the customer/consignee.