RUNNER STYLE 2 V-KNIT VEJA X RICK-OWENS OYSTER
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER 150€
VEJA and Rick Owens merge their two worlds for this 4th consecutive collaboration to redefine the Runner Style model. The two-tone V logo and the Oyster color soles bring a touch of originality to this season.The Runner Style 2 is available in Pop Pink, Full Black, Honey and Oyster.
- Upper in V-Knit (100% recycled plastic bottles)
- Pannels in T.P.U.
- Logo V in Pebax RNew (100% castor oil)
- Recycled polyester laces (100%)
- Tech inner lining (100% recycled plastic bottles) developed to acquire a better resistance to friction and provide maximum comfort and flexibility thanks to its mesh structure
- Insole made from sugar cane (51%) & recycled plastic bottles (21%)
- L-Foam Latex Insert (30% natural latex from Brazil)
- 62% bio-sourced midsole: composed of sugar cane (57%) & banana oil (5%)
- Outsole made from Amazonian rubber (30%) & rice waste (31%)
The L-Foam is the VEJA Running technology. Made out of 30% natural latex and 70% synthetic latex, the cushioning insert brings comfort and protection against vibrations.
- Free standard delivery and returns in Europe for all orders over 99€.
- Standard delivery in Europe within 5-8 working days*
- Express delivery in Europe within 2-4 working days**
* Monday to Saturday (excluding public holidays), from receipt of the order confirmation email unless otherwise stated in the product description.
** Express delivery guaranteed for all orders placed before 7.30pm, from Monday to Thursday (excluding public holidays), from the moment we receive the order confirmation email.
Please note: orders to countries outside the European Union are subject to possible taxes and customs duties in the country of destination. These costs and the related formalities are at the expense of the customer/consignee.
More information on delivery times and return policy.
<p>The use of a washing machine is not recommended as it may alter the properties of the different materials.<br>Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes with a spray adapted to the material and to repeat this operation regularly.</p> <p><strong>MAINLINE</strong><br>Canvas models: the canvas can be brushed with cold water and soap, avoid putting them in the washing machine at risk that the leather inserts rub off on the canvas.<br>Leather models: treat the leather with a specific leather care product (spray or cream). The suede sections can be maintained by dry brushing.<br>CWL models: maintain the CWL with a damp cloth and soap</p> <p><strong>RUNNING</strong><br>After each use, we advise removing the clean soles to vent them.<br>Shoes should ideally be stored in a dry place away from any heat source.<br>How to clean: Use warm soapy water and a brush. Allow air-drying in an open space.</p>
The use of a washing machine is not recommended as it may alter the properties of the different materials.
Before wearing them for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes with a spray adapted to the material and to repeat this operation periodically.
Canvas models: the canvas can be brushed with cold water and soap of Marseille.
Leather models: maintain the smooth leather of your shoes with a wet cloth and periodically with a specific product in spray or cream. Suede inserts can be maintained by dry brushing.
CWL models: maintain the CWL of your shoes with a damp cloth and Marseille soap.