V-10 ALVEOMESH WHITE BUTTER ALMOND
Upper : Alveomesh (100% recycled polyester)
Panels : Nubuck and leather
Logo V : Rubber and rice waste (22%)
Insole : Amazonian rubber, sugar cane, recycled E.V.A.* and organic cotton
Outsole : Amazonian rubber (31%), rice waste (22%) and recycled rubber (12%)
Lining : Tech (100% recycled polyester)
Laces : Organic cotton (100%)
Made in Brazil
The Alveomesh is a technical fabric made out exclusively of recycled polyester. It brings breathability, flexibility and lightness to the shoe. 100% recycled polyester.
Nubuck is made from grain leather. The upper part of bovine skin has the thickest fibers, which make it soft, resistant, and highly qualitative. This part is grinded or scraped to give it a soft and velvety appearance. The Nubuck is also coated with water-repellent oils without PFCs (chemical compounds) to protect the sneakers from light rain. The cattle are grown in Uruguay. The skins are tanned and finished in Brazil.
*ethylene vinyl acetate
- Free standard delivery & returns in Europe for all orders over €99 in eligible countries(1)
- Standard delivery in Europe within 3-7 working days(2)
- Express delivery in Europe within 2-5 working days(3)
(1) List of European countries concerned by free returns: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Finland.
(2) Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays), from receipt of the order confirmation email unless otherwise stated in the product description.
(3) Express delivery guaranteed for all orders placed before 7.30pm, from Monday to Thursday (excluding public holidays), from the moment we receive the order confirmation email.
Please note : orders to countries outside the European Union are subject to possible taxes and customs duties in the country of destination. These costs and the related formalities are at the expense of the customer/consignee.