V-10 SUEDE MULTICO NATURAL BABE
Upper : Suede
Panels : Suede and leather
Logo V : Rubber and rice waste (22%)
Insole : Amazonian rubber, sugar cane, recycled E.V.A.* and organic cotton
Outsole : Amazonian rubber (31%), rice waste (22%) and recycled rubber (12%)
Lining : Tech (100% recycled polyester)
Laces : Organic cotton (100%)
Made in Brazil
The bovine leather comes from farms in Uruguay, a country known for its culture of animal husbandry and the quality of its leather. It is tanned in Brazil, respecting the REACH norms. Special attention is paid to water usage during the tanning process.
The suede is made from the underside of bovine leather previously brushed to make it softer and more flexible. It comes from farms in the south of Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul). It is tanned in Brazil, respecting the REACH norms. Special attention is paid to water usage during the tanning process. The suede is also coated with water-repellent oils without PFCs (chemical compounds) to protect the sneakers from light rain.
*ethylene vinyl acetate
- Free standard delivery & returns in Europe for all orders over €99 in eligible countries(1)
- Standard delivery in Europe within 3-7 working days(2)
- Express delivery in Europe within 2-5 working days(3)
(1) List of European countries concerned by free returns: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Finland.
(2) Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays), from receipt of the order confirmation email unless otherwise stated in the product description.
(3) Express delivery guaranteed for all orders placed before 7.30pm, from Monday to Thursday (excluding public holidays), from the moment we receive the order confirmation email.
Please note : orders to countries outside the European Union are subject to possible taxes and customs duties in the country of destination. These costs and the related formalities are at the expense of the customer/consignee.