V-10 SUEDE MULTICO NATURAL ROSE-FLUO
The V-10 model made out of ecological and sustainable materials stands for 10 years of love.
- Upper in suede
- Panels made out of leather, suede & J-Mesh
- Logo V made of rubber and rice waste (23%)
- 100% organic cotton laces
- Soft inner lining (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled plastic bottles)
- Insole made of sugar cane (34%), amazonian rubber (11%), organic cotton (11%) & recycled E.V.A.* (8%)
- 59% bio-sourced and recycled outsole: made from amazonian rubber (24%), rice waste (23%) & recycled rubber (12%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
J-Mesh is made from recycled cotton (50%), recycled jute (29%) and recycled polyester (21%). Jute is a resistant fabric, it has antistatic, thermoregulatory and breathability properties.
The leather and suede come from farms in Rio Grande do Sul and are tanned in Brazil according to REACH standards. The use of water is reasoned during the tanning process. The tanneries supplying VEJA leather are certified L.W.G. Gold by the Leather Working Group, which promotes sustainable practices in tanneries.
*ethylene vinyl acetate
- Free standard delivery & returns in Europe for all orders over €99 in eligible countries(1)
- Standard delivery in Europe within 3-7 working days(2)
- Express delivery in Europe within 2-5 working days(3)
(1) List of European countries concerned by free returns: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Finland.
(2) Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays), from receipt of the order confirmation email unless otherwise stated in the product description.
(3) Express delivery guaranteed for all orders placed before 7.30pm, from Monday to Thursday (excluding public holidays), from the moment we receive the order confirmation email.
Please note : orders to countries outside the European Union are subject to possible taxes and customs duties in the country of destination. These costs and the related formalities are at the expense of the customer/consignee.