V-12 VEGAN B-MESH OLIVE WHITE
Upper : B-Mesh (100% recycled plastic bottles)
Panels : C.W.L. and vegan suede
Logo V : Rubber and rice waste (22%)
Insole : Amazonian rubber, sugar cane, recycled E.V.A.* and organic cotton
Outsole : Amazonian rubber (31%), rice waste (22%) and recycled rubber (12%)
Lining : Tech (100% recycled polyester)
Laces : Organic cotton (100%)
Made in Brazil
Made out of 100% recycled polyester, coming from recycled plastic bottles shredded into flakes and then transformed into fibers in a Brazilian factory. Three plastic bottles are needed to make one pair of VEJA. B-Mesh is a light, breathable and water-repellent fabric.
Cotton Worked as Leather. This material is a vegan alternative to leather. A 100% organic cotton canvas, coated with P.U., corn starch and ricinus oil. 54% bio-based.
Coming from the State of São Paulo in Jacareí, this suede is a 100% vegan synthetic textile and an alternative to animal-produced suede. It is a nonwoven fabric made of microfibers that are needle-punched together and impregnated with P.U. resin. This solvent-free process is less toxic than the ones used to produce classic synthetics suedes.
*ethylene vinyl acetate
- Free standard delivery & returns in Europe for all orders over €99 in eligible countries(1)
- Standard delivery in Europe within 3-7 working days(2)
- Express delivery in Europe within 2-5 working days(3)
(1) List of European countries concerned by free returns: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Finland.
(2) Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays), from receipt of the order confirmation email unless otherwise stated in the product description.
(3) Express delivery guaranteed for all orders placed before 7.30pm, from Monday to Thursday (excluding public holidays), from the moment we receive the order confirmation email.
Please note : orders to countries outside the European Union are subject to possible taxes and customs duties in the country of destination. These costs and the related formalities are at the expense of the customer/consignee.