VEJA X AMELIE PICHARD BEIGE
Inspired by the outdoors with a thick all-terrain sole, its design is akin to a comfortable clog. With a tongue-in-cheek nod to luxury brands and knock-offs, Amélie Pichard and VEJA added a monogrammed pattern to its stretchy upper.
Upper: V-Knit (100% recycled polyester)
Logo V: T.P.U.
Insole: Sugar cane (52%) and recycled polyester (23%)
Midsole: Sugar cane (54%)
Outsole: Amazonian rubber (24%) and rice waste (29%)
Lining: Tech (100% recycled polyester)
Made in Brazil
V-Knit is a knitting technique that provides elasticity and adaptability to the feet. It is knitted in one piece to reduce layering and stitching. The sneaker is light and comfortable, while the foot can breathe and stay well supported. This technique avoids the need for cutting and fabric scraps, thus reducing material waste.
- Free standard delivery & returns in Europe for all orders over €99 in eligible countries(1)
- Standard delivery in Europe within 3-7 working days(2)
- Express delivery in Europe within 2-5 working days(3)
(1) List of European countries concerned by free returns: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Finland.
(2) Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays), from receipt of the order confirmation email unless otherwise stated in the product description.
(3) Express delivery guaranteed for all orders placed before 7.30pm, from Monday to Thursday (excluding public holidays), from the moment we receive the order confirmation email.
Please note : orders to countries outside the European Union are subject to possible taxes and customs duties in the country of destination. These costs and the related formalities are at the expense of the customer/consignee.