VENTURI VEJA X RICK OWENS DUST
For their fifth collaboration together, VEJA and Rick Owens launch new tones for the Hiking Style released back in Spring-Summer 2020.
The Hiking Style makes a comeback as a lifestyle outdoor-inspired shoe in three new colors. All new Hiking style colors will come with DarkGrey lacing and an extra pair of lacing in Black,
Dust, or Carnelian based on the chosen color.
- Upper in C.W.L. (organic cotton coated with a resin from corn starch & ricinus oil)
- Panels in vegan suede & T.P.U. details
- Side V Logo in Rubber & rice waste (22%)
- Outsole is at 53% bio-based (24% Amazonian rubber, 29% rice waste)
- Midsole made from 54% sugar cane
- Insole is bio-based & recycled at 75% (52% sugar cane, 23% recycled polyester)
- Cushion insert L-Foam (30% natural latex, 70% synthetic latex)
- Lining in recycled polyester
- Laces in 100% organic cotton
The C.W.L. (Cotton Worked as Leather) is a vegan alternative to leather. A 100% organic cotton canvas, coated with P.U., corn starch and ricinus oil. 54% bio-based. Made in Brazil.
The Vegan Suede is Coming from the State of SÃ£o Paulo in JacareÃ, is a 100% vegan synthetic textile and an alternative to animal-produced suede. It is a nonwoven fabric made of microfibers that are needle-punched together and impregnated with P.U. resin. This solvent-free process is less toxic than the ones used to produce classic synthetics suedes.
The L-Foam is the VEJA Running technology. Made out of 30% natural latex and 70% synthetic latex, the cushioning insert brings comfort and protection against vibrations (30% natural latex, 70% synthetic latex). Made in Brazil.
- Free standard delivery & returns in Europe for all orders over €99 in eligible countries(1)
- Standard delivery in Europe within 3-7 working days(2)
- Express delivery in Europe within 2-5 working days(3)
(1) List of European countries concerned by free returns: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Finland.
(2) Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays), from receipt of the order confirmation email unless otherwise stated in the product description.
(3) Express delivery guaranteed for all orders placed before 7.30pm, from Monday to Thursday (excluding public holidays), from the moment we receive the order confirmation email.
Please note : orders to countries outside the European Union are subject to possible taxes and customs duties in the country of destination. These costs and the related formalities are at the expense of the customer/consignee.