WATA II LOW CANVAS WHITE PIERRE
Upper: Organic and regenerative cotton (100%)
Logo V: Water-based screen printing
Insole: Amazonian rubber (11%), sugar cane (42%), recycled E.V.A.* (11%) and organic cotton (12%)
Welt and toecap: Rubber
Outsole: Amazonian rubber (40%) and recycled rubber (10%)
Lining: Organic cotton (100%)
Laces: Organic cotton (100%)
Made in Brazil
The fabric of WATA II is made from certified organic and regenerative cotton yarns from Bergman Rivera, Peru, while the lining and laces are made from 100% organic cotton from Brazil and Peru.
From 2004 to 2022, VEJA has purchased approximately 1300 tons of organic cotton. The cotton is grown in Brazil and Peru by associations that respect people and the environment, according to the principles of fair trade.
In Brazil, the cotton is organic and agroecological, an agriculture that enriches the cultivated land by promoting crop diversity and water retention in the soil. In Peru, organic and regenerative cotton producers are accompanied in their certification and receive technical and financial support to improve their production.
*ethylene vinyl acetate
- Free standard delivery & returns in Europe for all orders over €99 in eligible countries(1)
- Standard delivery in Europe within 3-7 working days(2)
- Express delivery in Europe within 2-5 working days(3)
(1) List of European countries concerned by free returns: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Finland.
(2) Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays), from receipt of the order confirmation email unless otherwise stated in the product description.
(3) Express delivery guaranteed for all orders placed before 7.30pm, from Monday to Thursday (excluding public holidays), from the moment we receive the order confirmation email.
Please note : orders to countries outside the European Union are subject to possible taxes and customs duties in the country of destination. These costs and the related formalities are at the expense of the customer/consignee.
More information on delivery times and return policy.