CAMPO SUEDE NATURAL WHITE
Panels: Suede and ChromeFree leather
Logo V: Amazonian rubber (26%) and rice waste (22%)
Insole: Amazonian rubber (11%), sugar cane (42%), recycled E.V.A.* (11%) and organic cotton (12%)
Outsole: Amazonian rubber (31%), rice waste (22%) and recycled rubber (12%)
Lining: Tech (100% recycled polyester)
Laces: Organic cotton (100%)
Made in Brazil
The suede is made from the underside of bovine leather previously brushed to make it softer and more flexible. It comes from farms in the south of Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul). It is tanned in Brazil, without using any hazardous or prohibited chemicals. VEJA uses conventional dyes that comply with regulations. Special attention is paid to water usage during the tanning process. The suede is also coated with water-repellent oils without PFCs (chemical compounds) to protect the sneakers from light rain.
*ethylene vinyl acetate
- Free standard delivery & returns in Europe for all orders over £90 in eligible countries(1)
- Standard delivery in Europe within 3-7 working days(2)
- Express delivery in Europe within 2-5 working days(3)
(1) List of European countries concerned by free returns: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Finland.
(2) Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays), from receipt of the order confirmation email unless otherwise stated in the product description.
(3) Express delivery guaranteed for all orders placed before 7.30pm, from Monday to Thursday (excluding public holidays), from the moment we receive the order confirmation email.
Please note: Due to the Brexit, all UK orders above 135£/150€ are now subject to any taxes and customs charges of the country of destination. These costs and the related formalities are at the expense of the customer/consignee.