ESPLAR MID FURED BLACK GOLD
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS FROM £90 PURCHASES
Les baskets Veja ESPLAR ont été baptisées en hommage à l’ONG brésilienne du même nom. Partenaire de Veja depuis ses débuts, ESPLAR* soutient l’agriculture biologique et familiale.
- Tige en cuir
- Logo Latéral V en cuir
- Doublure intérieure en laine de mouton
- Semelle intérieure en caoutchouc sauvage et autres matières synthétiques
- Semelle en caoutchouc sauvage d'Amazonie (25%)
- Fabriqué au Brésil, dans la région de Porto Alegre
* Escritório de Planejamento e Assessoria Rural (Association de planification et consultation rurale)
Returns are extended to 60 days through December 30, 2021. See our FAQ for more information on shipping & returns.
- Free standard delivery & returns in Europe for all orders over £90.
- Standard delivery in Europe within 5-8 working days*
- Express delivery in Europe within 2-4 working days**
* Monday to Saturday (excluding public holidays), from receipt of the order confirmation email.
** Express delivery guaranteed for all orders placed before 7.30pm, from Monday to Thursday (excluding public holidays), from the moment we receive the order confirmation email.
Please note: Due to the Brexit, all UK orders above 135£/150€ are now subject to any taxes and customs charges of the country of destination. These costs and the related formalities are at the expense of the customer/ consignee.
More information on delivery times and return policy.
<p>The use of a washing machine is not recommended as it may alter the properties of the different materials.<br>Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes with a spray adapted to the material and to repeat this operation regularly.</p>
<p><strong>MAINLINE</strong><br>Canvas models: the canvas can be brushed with cold water and soap, avoid putting them in the washing machine at risk that the leather inserts rub off on the canvas.<br>Leather models: treat the leather with a specific leather care product (spray or cream). The suede sections can be maintained by dry brushing.<br>CWL models: maintain the CWL with a damp cloth and soap</p>
<p><strong>RUNNING</strong><br>After each use, we advise removing the clean soles to vent them.<br>Shoes should ideally be stored in a dry place away from any heat source.<br>How to clean: Use warm soapy water and a brush. Allow air-drying in an open space.</p>