NOVA CANVAS BABE PIERRE
Upper : Organic cotton (100%)
Logo V : Water-based screen printing
Insole : Amazonian rubber, sugar cane, recycled E.V.A.* and organic cotton
Outsole : Amazonian rubber (18%) and rice waste (18%)
Lining and laces : Organic cotton (100%)
Backloop : Recycled polyester (100%)
Made in Brazil
The Canvas is made of 100% certified organic cotton, without the use of pesticides or chemical fertilizers. From 2004 to 2020, VEJA purchased nearly 642 tons of organic cotton. The cotton is cultivated in Brazil and Peru by associations that respect people and the environment, according to fair trade principles.
In Brazil, the cotton is organic and agroecological. This agriculture enriches the land after being cultivated by improving the diversity of species cultivated and water retention in the soil. In Peru, organic cotton farmers are supported during their certification and have technical and financial support to improve their production.
*ethylene vinyl acetate
Returns are extended to 60 days through December 25, 2022.
- Free standard delivery & returns in Europe for all orders over £90 in eligible countries(1)
- Standard delivery in Europe within 3-7 working days(2)
- Express delivery in Europe within 2-5 working days(3)
(1) List of European countries concerned by free returns: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Finland.
(2) Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays), from receipt of the order confirmation email unless otherwise stated in the product description.
(3) Express delivery guaranteed for all orders placed before 7.30pm, from Monday to Thursday (excluding public holidays), from the moment we receive the order confirmation email.
Please note: Due to the Brexit, all UK orders above 135£/150€ are now subject to any taxes and customs charges of the country of destination. These costs and the related formalities are at the expense of the customer/consignee.