RIO BRANCO RIPSTOP TENT NAUTICO
Upper : Ripstop (100% recycled polyester)
Panels : Suede and leather
Logo V : Rubber and rice waste (22%)
Insole : Amazonian rubber, sugar cane, recycled E.V.A.* and organic cotton
Midsole : Sugar cane (52%)
Outsole : Amazonian rubber (12%) and rice waste (30%)
Lining : Tech (100% recycled polyester)
Laces : Organic cotton (100%)
Made in Brazil
The Ripstop fabric features a reinforced structure as it is tear resistant due to its mesh-shaped pattern made up of fine and thicker, intertwined yarns. If there is a tear in the fabric, it will be narrowed down to the circumference of the square. Being a light material, it is often used in outdoor activities, which requires solid technical expertise.
The suede is made from the underside of bovine leather previously brushed to make it softer and more flexible. It comes from farms in the south of Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul). It is tanned in Brazil, respecting the REACH norms. Special attention is paid to water usage during the tanning process. The suede is also coated with water-repellent oils without PFCs (chemical compounds) to protect the sneakers from light rain.
*ethylene vinyl acetate
- Free standard delivery & returns in Europe for all orders over £90 in eligible countries(1)
- Standard delivery in Europe within 3-7 working days(2)
- Express delivery in Europe within 2-5 working days(3)
(1) List of European countries concerned by free returns: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Finland.
(2) Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays), from receipt of the order confirmation email unless otherwise stated in the product description.
(3) Express delivery guaranteed for all orders placed before 7.30pm, from Monday to Thursday (excluding public holidays), from the moment we receive the order confirmation email.
Please note: Due to the Brexit, all UK orders above 135£/150€ are now subject to any taxes and customs charges of the country of destination. These costs and the related formalities are at the expense of the customer/consignee.