CANARY ELASTIC LACE NATURAL PURPLE
- Upper in Alveomesh, material made of recycled plastic bottles (100%)
- Panels in T.P.U*
- Logo V made of rubber and rice waste (23%)
- Elastic laces made from recycled plastic bottles (60%) & rubber (40%)
- Tech inner lining (100% recycled plastic bottles). Developed to acquire better resistance to friction and provide maximum comfort and flexibility thanks to its mesh structure
- Insole made of sugar cane (34%), amazonian rubber (11%), organic cotton (11%) & recycled E.V.A.** (8%)
- Midsole in sugar cane (57%), banana oil (5%)
- Outsole made of rice waste (31%), amazonian rubber (30% )
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
*Thermo Plastic Polyurethane. It is a seamless and very light film, glued to the shoe that provides reinforcement.
**ethylene vinyl acetate
Shipping costs may vary depending on the delivery locations.
*Free shipping for orders over $100 in the United States.
Free returns for orders over $100 in the United States except Puerto Rico.
For more information, you can take a look at our HELP tab or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The use of a washing machine is not recommended as it may alter the properties of the different materials.
Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes with a spray adapted to the material and to repeat this operation regularly.
Canvas models: the canvas can be brushed with cold water and soap, avoid putting them in the washing machine at risk that the leather inserts rub off on the canvas.
Leather models: treat the leather with a specific leather care product (spray or cream). The suede sections can be maintained by dry brushing.
CWL models: maintain the CWL with a damp cloth and soap
After each use, we advise removing the clean soles to vent them.
Shoes should ideally be stored in a dry place away from any heat source.
How to clean: Use warm soapy water and a brush. Allow air-drying in an open space.