V-10 VELCRO CHROMEFREE WHITE ABSINTHE MULTICO
The V-10 model made out of ecological and sustainable materials stands for 10 years of love.
- Upper in ChromeFree Leather
- Panels in ChromeFree Leather
- Logo V made of ChromeFree & Suede
- ChromeFree Leather Velcro
- Sole made of Amazon rubber (24%)
& rice waste (38%)
- Insole made of sugar cane, Amazon rubber, recycled E.V.A.* & organic cotton
- Tech inner lining (100% recycled plastic bottles) developed to acquire a better resistance to friction and provide maximum comfort and flexibility thanks to its mesh structure.
- Back buckle made of recycled plastic bottles (100%)
- Made in Brazil.
ChromeFree leather is soft and light. Coming from farms in southern Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul), it undergoes an innovative tanning process in which no chrome, heavy metals or dangerous acids are used. By simplifying the tanning process, the use of chemicals, energy, water use is reduced by approximately 40% and salt use by 80%. After tanning, the water is recyclable.
Shipping costs may vary depending on the delivery locations.
*Free shipping for orders over $100 in the United States.
Free returns for orders over $100 in the United States except Puerto Rico.
For more information, you can take a look at our HELP tab or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The use of a washing machine is not recommended as it may alter the properties of the different materials.
Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes with a spray adapted to the material and to repeat this operation regularly.
Canvas models: the canvas can be brushed with cold water and soap, avoid putting them in the washing machine at risk that the leather inserts rub off on the canvas.
Leather models: treat the leather with a specific leather care product (spray or cream). The suede sections can be maintained by dry brushing.
CWL models: maintain the CWL with a damp cloth and soap
After each use, we advise removing the clean soles to vent them.
Shoes should ideally be stored in a dry place away from any heat source.
How to clean: Use warm soapy water and a brush. Allow air-drying in an open space.