RUNNER STYLE 2 V-KNIT VEJA X RICK OWENS FULL-BLACK
VEJA and Rick Owens merge their two worlds for this 4th consecutive collaboration to redefine the Runner Style model. The Runner Style 2 is available in Pop Pink, Full Black, Honey and Oyster.
- Upper in V-Knit (100% recycled plastic bottles)
- Pannels in T.P.U.
- Logo V in Pebax RNew (100% castor oil)
- Recycled polyester laces (100%)
- Tech inner lining (100% recycled plastic bottles) developed to acquire a better resistance to friction and provide maximum comfort and flexibility thanks to its mesh structure
- Insole made from sugar cane (51%) & recycled plastic bottles (21%)
- L-Foam Latex Insert (30% natural latex from Brazil)
- 62% bio-sourced midsole: composed of sugar cane (57%) & banana oil (5%)
- Outsole made from Amazonian rubber (30%) & rice waste (31%)
The L-Foam is the VEJA Running technology. Made out of 30% natural latex and 70% synthetic latex, the cushioning insert brings comfort and protection against vibrations.
Shipping costs may vary depending on the delivery locations.
*Free shipping for orders over $100 in the United States.
Free returns for orders over $100 in the United States except Puerto Rico.
For more information, you can take a look at our HELP tab or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The use of a washing machine is not recommended as it may alter the properties of the different materials.
Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes with a spray adapted to the material and to repeat this operation regularly.
Canvas models: the canvas can be brushed with cold water and soap, avoid putting them in the washing machine at risk that the leather inserts rub off on the canvas.
Leather models: treat the leather with a specific leather care product (spray or cream). The suede sections can be maintained by dry brushing.
CWL models: maintain the CWL with a damp cloth and soap
After each use, we advise removing the clean soles to vent them.
Shoes should ideally be stored in a dry place away from any heat source.
How to clean: Use warm soapy water and a brush. Allow air-drying in an open space.