V-KNIT VEJA X RICK OWENS MID BLACK PIERRE
Designed by both studios, using the new innovative technologies from the VEJA Running project and Rick Owens attitude, the VEJA x Rick Owens running sneaker is minimal and radical.
- Upper in V-Knit (100% recycled plastic bottles)
- Panels made in T.P.U.
- Logo V made of Pebax RNew
- Insole made out of rubber from the Amazonian forest (12%), sugar cane (38%), recycled plastic bottles (12%), jute (12%), recycled EVA (8%) and other synthetic materials
- Midsole made out of sugar cane (46%), banana oil (8%) and other synthetic materials
- Cushion latex in L-Foam (30% natural latex from Brazil & 70% synthetic latex)
- Sole made of rubber from the Amazonian forest (30%), rice husk (31%), natural cork bark (3%) and other synthetic materials
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Fortaleza