VENTURI VEJA X RICK OWENS BLACK
FREE SHIPPING & RETURNS IN UNITED STATES
VEJA and Rick Owens reinterpret the vegan Hiking Style sneaker. This full black model stands out from the Runner Style thanks to its thicker look and adapts to any type of court. The inspirations of each brand can be found on the back of the sneaker with the double ribbon and logo. Dark grey laces are included.
- Upper in C.W.L.
- Panels in Vegan suede & T.P.U.
- Logo V in Rubber
- 100% organic cotton laces
- Lining in recycled plastic bottles (100%)
- L-Foam cushioned technology (30% natural latex, 70% synthetic latex)
- Outsole made of Amazon rubber (25%) & rice waste (24%)
- Midsole made from sugar cane (40%)
- 72% bio-sourced and recycled insole: Sugar cane (51%) & recycled plastic bottles (21%)
*Cotton Worked as Leather. 54% bio-based, this material is a vegan alternative to leather. A 100% organic cotton canvas, coated with P.U., corn starch and ricinus oil.
- Free standard delivery & returns in United States for all orders over 100$.
- Standard delivery in United States within 4-6 working days*
- Express delivery in United States within 2-4 working days**
* Monday to Saturday (excluding public holidays), from receipt of the order confirmation email unless otherwise stated in the product description.
** Express delivery guaranteed for all orders placed before 7.30pm, from Monday to Thursday (excluding public holidays), from the moment we receive the order confirmation email.
Please note: Taxes and customs duties in the state of destination are at the expense of the customer/ consignee.
More information on delivery times and return policy.
<p>The use of a washing machine is not recommended as it may alter the properties of the different materials.<br>Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes with a spray adapted to the material and to repeat this operation regularly.</p> <p><strong>MAINLINE</strong><br>Canvas models: the canvas can be brushed with cold water and soap, avoid putting them in the washing machine at risk that the leather inserts rub off on the canvas.<br>Leather models: treat the leather with a specific leather care product (spray or cream). The suede sections can be maintained by dry brushing.<br>CWL models: maintain the CWL with a damp cloth and soap</p> <p><strong>RUNNING</strong><br>After each use, we advise removing the clean soles to vent them.<br>Shoes should ideally be stored in a dry place away from any heat source.<br>How to clean: Use warm soapy water and a brush. Allow air-drying in an open space.</p>
The use of a washing machine is not recommended as it may alter the properties of the different materials.
Before wearing them for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes with a spray adapted to the material and to repeat this operation periodically.
Canvas models: the canvas can be brushed with cold water and soap of Marseille.
Leather models: maintain the smooth leather of your shoes with a wet cloth and periodically with a specific product in spray or cream. Suede inserts can be maintained by dry brushing.
CWL models: maintain the CWL of your shoes with a damp cloth and Marseille soap.