V-12 CANVAS BABE WHITE MATCHA
LIVRAISON ET RETOUR OFFERTS EN FRANCE ET EN EUROPE
The V-12 model is made from a combination of environmentally friendly and durable materials.
- Upper in organic cotton (100%)
- Panels made out of coated canvas & vegan suede
- Logo V in silkscreened print
- Straps in Organic Cotton (100%)
- Tech inner lining (100% recycled plastic bottles). Developed to acquire better resistance to friction and provide maximum comfort and flexibility thanks to its mesh structure
- Insole made of sugar cane (34%), amazonian rubber (11%), organic cotton (11%) & recycled E.V.A.* (8%)
- Vulcanized outsole made of rice waste (38%), amazonian rubber (24% )
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
The ChromeFree leather is smooth and light. Coming from the farms located in the south of Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul), it undergoes an innovative tanning process where no chrome, heavy metals or dangerous acids are involved. By simplifying the tanning process, the use of chemicals and energy is limited, the use of water is reduced by about 40% and the use of salt by 80%. After tanning, the water is recyclable.
*ethylene vinyl acetate
- Livraison standard & retours offerts pour toute commande supérieure à 65€
- Livraison standard en France entre 3-7 jours ouvrés*
- Livraison express en France sous 1-3 jours ouvrés**
* Du lundi au samedi (hors jours fériés), à compter de la réception du mail de confirmation de commande sauf indication contraire dans la description du produit.
** Livraison Express garantie pour toute commande passée avant 19h30, du lundi au jeudi (hors jours fériés), à compter de la réception du mail de confirmation de commande.
A noter : les commandes à destination des pays en dehors de l’Union Européenne sont soumises à des éventuels taxes et frais de douanes du pays de destination. Ces coûts et les formalités qui s’y rapportent sont à la charge du client/destinataire.
Plus d’information sur les délais de livraisons et politique retours.
<p>The use of a washing machine is not recommended as it may alter the properties of the different materials.<br>Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes with a spray adapted to the material and to repeat this operation regularly.</p> <p><strong>MAINLINE</strong><br>Canvas models: the canvas can be brushed with cold water and soap, avoid putting them in the washing machine at risk that the leather inserts rub off on the canvas.<br>Leather models: treat the leather with a specific leather care product (spray or cream). The suede sections can be maintained by dry brushing.<br>CWL models: maintain the CWL with a damp cloth and soap</p> <p><strong>RUNNING</strong><br>After each use, we advise removing the clean soles to vent them.<br>Shoes should ideally be stored in a dry place away from any heat source.<br>How to clean: Use warm soapy water and a brush. Allow air-drying in an open space.</p>
The use of a washing machine is not recommended as it may alter the properties of the different materials.
Before wearing them for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes with a spray adapted to the material and to repeat this operation periodically.
Canvas models: the canvas can be brushed with cold water and soap of Marseille.
Leather models: maintain the smooth leather of your shoes with a wet cloth and periodically with a specific product in spray or cream. Suede inserts can be maintained by dry brushing.
CWL models: maintain the CWL of your shoes with a damp cloth and Marseille soap.