ESPLAR LACE CHROMEFREE WHITE STEEL JAUNE-FLUO
SPEDIZIONE GRATUITA IN TUTTO IL MONDO PER ORDINI SUPERIORI A 99€
Named in tribute to the Brazilian NGO we have been working with since 2005. ESPLAR* supports organic and family farming in the Nordeste region.
- Upper in Chromefree Leather
- Pannels in Chromefree Leather & Suede
- Side V Logo in Rubber and Rice Waste (23%)
- 100% organic cotton laces
- Wedge sole, reinforced front, the Veja Small has been designed to adapt to children's feet
- Insole made of sugar cane, Amazon rubber, recycled E.V.A.** & organic cotton
- Outsole made of Amazon rubber (12%) & rice waste (30%)
- Tech inner lining (100% recycled plastic bottles) developed to acquire a better resistance to friction and provide maximum comfort and flexibility thanks to its mesh structure.
- Made in Brazil
ChromeFree leather is soft and light. Coming from farms in southern Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul), it undergoes an innovative tanning process in which no chrome, heavy metals or dangerous acids are used. By simplifying the tanning process, the use of chemicals, energy, water use is reduced by approximately 40% and salt use by 80%. After tanning, the water is recyclable.
* Escritório de Planejamento e Assessoria Rural (Rural Planning and Consulting Association)
**Ethylene Vinyl Acetate
- Consegna standard e resi gratuiti in Europa per tutti gli ordini superiori a 99€.
- Consegna standard in Europa entro 5-8 giorni lavorativi*
- Consegna espressa in Europa entro 2-4 giorni lavorativi**
* Dal lunedì al sabato (esclusi i giorni festivi), dalla ricezione dell'e-mail di conferma dell'ordine se non diversamente indicato nella descrizione del prodotto.
** Consegna espressa garantita per tutti gli ordini effettuati prima delle 19.30, dal lunedì al giovedì (esclusi i giorni festivi), dal momento in cui riceviamo l'e-mail di conferma dell'ordine.
Attenzione: gli ordini verso paesi al di fuori dell'Unione Europea sono soggetti a possibili tasse e dazi doganali nel paese di destinazione. Questi costi e le relative formalità sono a carico del cliente/destinatario.
Maggiori informazioni sui tempi di consegna e sulla politica di restituzione.
<p>The use of a washing machine is not recommended as it may alter the properties of the different materials.<br>Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes with a spray adapted to the material and to repeat this operation regularly.</p> <p><strong>MAINLINE</strong><br>Canvas models: the canvas can be brushed with cold water and soap, avoid putting them in the washing machine at risk that the leather inserts rub off on the canvas.<br>Leather models: treat the leather with a specific leather care product (spray or cream). The suede sections can be maintained by dry brushing.<br>CWL models: maintain the CWL with a damp cloth and soap</p> <p><strong>RUNNING</strong><br>After each use, we advise removing the clean soles to vent them.<br>Shoes should ideally be stored in a dry place away from any heat source.<br>How to clean: Use warm soapy water and a brush. Allow air-drying in an open space.</p>
The use of a washing machine is not recommended as it may alter the properties of the different materials.
Before wearing them for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes with a spray adapted to the material and to repeat this operation periodically.
Canvas models: the canvas can be brushed with cold water and soap of Marseille.
Leather models: maintain the smooth leather of your shoes with a wet cloth and periodically with a specific product in spray or cream. Suede inserts can be maintained by dry brushing.
CWL models: maintain the CWL of your shoes with a damp cloth and Marseille soap.