V-12 B-MESH WHITE PURPLE JAUNE-FLUO
SPEDIZIONE GRATUITA IN TUTTO IL MONDO PER ORDINI SUPERIORI A 99€
The V-12 model is made from a combination of environmentally friendly and durable materials.
- Upper in B-Mesh
- Panels made out of C.W.L. & coated canvas
- Logo V made of rubber and rice waste (23%)
- 100% organic cotton laces
- Soft inner lining (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled plastic bottles)
- Insole made of sugar cane (34%), amazonian rubber (11%), organic cotton (11%) & recycled E.V.A.* (8%)
- 59% bio-sourced and recycled outsole: made from amazonian rubber (24%), rice waste (23%) & recycled rubber (12%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
B-Mesh is made out of 100% recycled polyester, coming from recycled plastic bottles transformed into flakes and then into fibers in a Brazilian factory. 3 plastic bottles are needed to make one pair of VEJA. B-Mesh is a light, breathable and waterproof fabric.
Cotton Worked as Leather. This material is a vegan alternative to leather. A 100% organic cotton canvas, coated with P.U., corn starch and ricinus oil. 54% bio-based. Made in Brazil.
*ethylene vinyl acetate
- Consegna standard e resi gratuiti in Europa per tutti gli ordini superiori a 99€.
- Consegna standard in Europa entro 5-8 giorni lavorativi*
- Consegna espressa in Europa entro 2-4 giorni lavorativi**
* Dal lunedì al sabato (esclusi i giorni festivi), dalla ricezione dell'e-mail di conferma dell'ordine se non diversamente indicato nella descrizione del prodotto.
** Consegna espressa garantita per tutti gli ordini effettuati prima delle 19.30, dal lunedì al giovedì (esclusi i giorni festivi), dal momento in cui riceviamo l'e-mail di conferma dell'ordine.
Attenzione: gli ordini verso paesi al di fuori dell'Unione Europea sono soggetti a possibili tasse e dazi doganali nel paese di destinazione. Questi costi e le relative formalità sono a carico del cliente/destinatario.
Maggiori informazioni sui tempi di consegna e sulla politica di restituzione.
<p>The use of a washing machine is not recommended as it may alter the properties of the different materials.<br>Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes with a spray adapted to the material and to repeat this operation regularly.</p> <p><strong>MAINLINE</strong><br>Canvas models: the canvas can be brushed with cold water and soap, avoid putting them in the washing machine at risk that the leather inserts rub off on the canvas.<br>Leather models: treat the leather with a specific leather care product (spray or cream). The suede sections can be maintained by dry brushing.<br>CWL models: maintain the CWL with a damp cloth and soap</p> <p><strong>RUNNING</strong><br>After each use, we advise removing the clean soles to vent them.<br>Shoes should ideally be stored in a dry place away from any heat source.<br>How to clean: Use warm soapy water and a brush. Allow air-drying in an open space.</p>
The use of a washing machine is not recommended as it may alter the properties of the different materials.
Before wearing them for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes with a spray adapted to the material and to repeat this operation periodically.
Canvas models: the canvas can be brushed with cold water and soap of Marseille.
Leather models: maintain the smooth leather of your shoes with a wet cloth and periodically with a specific product in spray or cream. Suede inserts can be maintained by dry brushing.
CWL models: maintain the CWL of your shoes with a damp cloth and Marseille soap.