V-12 CANVAS WHITE NAUTICO NATURAL
SPEDIZIONE GRATUITA IN TUTTO IL MONDO PER ORDINI SUPERIORI A 99€
The V-12 model is made from a combination of environmentally friendly and durable materials.
- Upper in organic cotton (100%)
- Panels made out of coated canvas & vegan suede
- Logo V in silkscreened print
- Straps in Organic Cotton (100%)
- Tech inner lining (100% recycled plastic bottles). Developed to acquire better resistance to friction and provide maximum comfort and flexibility thanks to its mesh structure
- Insole made of sugar cane (34%), amazonian rubber (11%), organic cotton (11%) & recycled E.V.A.* (8%)
- Vulcanized outsole made of rice waste (38%), amazonian rubber (24% )
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
The ChromeFree leather is smooth and light. Coming from the farms located in the south of Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul), it undergoes an innovative tanning process where no chrome, heavy metals or dangerous acids are involved. By simplifying the tanning process, the use of chemicals and energy is limited, the use of water is reduced by about 40% and the use of salt by 80%. After tanning, the water is recyclable.
*ethylene vinyl acetate
- Consegna standard e resi gratuiti in Europa per tutti gli ordini superiori a 99€.
- Consegna standard in Europa entro 5-8 giorni lavorativi*
- Consegna espressa in Europa entro 2-4 giorni lavorativi**
* Dal lunedì al sabato (esclusi i giorni festivi), dalla ricezione dell'e-mail di conferma dell'ordine se non diversamente indicato nella descrizione del prodotto.
** Consegna espressa garantita per tutti gli ordini effettuati prima delle 19.30, dal lunedì al giovedì (esclusi i giorni festivi), dal momento in cui riceviamo l'e-mail di conferma dell'ordine.
Attenzione: gli ordini verso paesi al di fuori dell'Unione Europea sono soggetti a possibili tasse e dazi doganali nel paese di destinazione. Questi costi e le relative formalità sono a carico del cliente/destinatario.
Maggiori informazioni sui tempi di consegna e sulla politica di restituzione.
<p>The use of a washing machine is not recommended as it may alter the properties of the different materials.<br>Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes with a spray adapted to the material and to repeat this operation regularly.</p> <p><strong>MAINLINE</strong><br>Canvas models: the canvas can be brushed with cold water and soap, avoid putting them in the washing machine at risk that the leather inserts rub off on the canvas.<br>Leather models: treat the leather with a specific leather care product (spray or cream). The suede sections can be maintained by dry brushing.<br>CWL models: maintain the CWL with a damp cloth and soap</p> <p><strong>RUNNING</strong><br>After each use, we advise removing the clean soles to vent them.<br>Shoes should ideally be stored in a dry place away from any heat source.<br>How to clean: Use warm soapy water and a brush. Allow air-drying in an open space.</p>
The use of a washing machine is not recommended as it may alter the properties of the different materials.
Before wearing them for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes with a spray adapted to the material and to repeat this operation periodically.
Canvas models: the canvas can be brushed with cold water and soap of Marseille.
Leather models: maintain the smooth leather of your shoes with a wet cloth and periodically with a specific product in spray or cream. Suede inserts can be maintained by dry brushing.
CWL models: maintain the CWL of your shoes with a damp cloth and Marseille soap.