DEKKAN ALVEOMESH TENT PIERRE PURPLE
FREE STANDARD WORLDWIDE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER 1,200¥
VEJA x VIBRAM collaboration calls for exploration with its new technical outdoor-inspired style. Both teams created the Dekkan, a style influenced by VEJA’s running technology and VIBRAM’s know-how. The name inspiration dawns after the Dekkan lava plateau, located in India. An ancient remnant of Earth’s original continent formed by the time dinosaurs went extinct.
A comfortable, technical and resistant sole developed with Vibram. It combines functionality and exclusive high-performance compounds. With an outdoor inspiration either for lifestyle or sports, it provides protection and support to the foot, as well as waterproofing all around the perimeter of the sole.
- Upper in Alveomesh (100% recycled polyester)
- Pannels in T.P.U.* & Rubber
- Side V Logo in Rubber and Rice Waste (22%)
- Laces and back buckle made from recycled polyester (100%)
- Midsole made from sugar cane (70%)
- Outsole made from Amazon rubber (30%) & rice waste (5%)
- Insole made from sugar cane (52%) & recycled polyester (23%)
- Tech inner lining (100% recycled polyester) developed to acquire a better resistance to friction and provide maximum comfort and flexibility thanks to its mesh structure
Alveomesh is a technical fabric made exclusively from recycled polyester. It brings breathability, flexibility and lightness to the shoe.
*Thermo Plastic Polyurethane is film fused as a pannel on the sneaker. It brigns additional seamless support and it's usually used as buttress. It gives a technical and sportive attitude to the lighter shoe.
Returns are extended to 60 days through December 30, 2021. See our FAQ for more information on shipping & returns.
- Free standard delivery & returns for all international orders over 150€ (1,200¥).
- Internationally standard delivery within 14-21 working days*
- Internationally express delivery within 3-6 working days**
* Monday to Saturday (excluding public holidays), from receipt of the order confirmation email.
** Express delivery guaranteed for all orders placed before 7.30pm, from Monday to Thursday (excluding public holidays), from the moment we receive the order confirmation email.
Please note: orders to countries outside the European Union are subject to possible taxes and customs duties in the country of destination. These costs and the related formalities are at the expense of the customer/consignee.
More information on delivery times and return policy.
<p>The use of a washing machine is not recommended as it may alter the properties of the different materials.<br>Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes with a spray adapted to the material and to repeat this operation regularly.</p>
<p><strong>MAINLINE</strong><br>Canvas models: the canvas can be brushed with cold water and soap, avoid putting them in the washing machine at risk that the leather inserts rub off on the canvas.<br>Leather models: treat the leather with a specific leather care product (spray or cream). The suede sections can be maintained by dry brushing.<br>CWL models: maintain the CWL with a damp cloth and soap</p>
<p><strong>RUNNING</strong><br>After each use, we advise removing the clean soles to vent them.<br>Shoes should ideally be stored in a dry place away from any heat source.<br>How to clean: Use warm soapy water and a brush. Allow air-drying in an open space.</p>