ESPLAR MID FURED NAUTICO TUILE
FREE STANDARD WORLDWIDE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER 1,200¥
Les baskets Veja ESPLAR ont été baptisées en hommage à l’ONG brésilienne du même nom. Partenaire de Veja depuis ses débuts, ESPLAR* soutient l’agriculture biologique et familiale.
- Tige en cuir
- Logo Latéral V en caoutchouc
- Doublure intérieure en laine de mouton
- Semelle intérieure en caoutchouc sauvage et autres matières synthétiques
- Semelle en caoutchouc sauvage d'Amazonie (25%)
- Fabriqué au Brésil, dans la région de Porto Alegre
* Escritório de Planejamento e Assessoria Rural (Association de planification et consultation rurale)
Returns are extended to 60 days through December 30, 2021. See our FAQ for more information on shipping & returns.
- Free standard delivery & returns for all international orders over 150€ (1,200¥).
- Internationally standard delivery within 14-21 working days*
- Internationally express delivery within 3-6 working days**
* Monday to Saturday (excluding public holidays), from receipt of the order confirmation email.
** Express delivery guaranteed for all orders placed before 7.30pm, from Monday to Thursday (excluding public holidays), from the moment we receive the order confirmation email.
Please note: orders to countries outside the European Union are subject to possible taxes and customs duties in the country of destination. These costs and the related formalities are at the expense of the customer/consignee.
More information on delivery times and return policy.
<p>The use of a washing machine is not recommended as it may alter the properties of the different materials.<br>Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes with a spray adapted to the material and to repeat this operation regularly.</p> <p><strong>MAINLINE</strong><br>Canvas models: the canvas can be brushed with cold water and soap, avoid putting them in the washing machine at risk that the leather inserts rub off on the canvas.<br>Leather models: treat the leather with a specific leather care product (spray or cream). The suede sections can be maintained by dry brushing.<br>CWL models: maintain the CWL with a damp cloth and soap</p> <p><strong>RUNNING</strong><br>After each use, we advise removing the clean soles to vent them.<br>Shoes should ideally be stored in a dry place away from any heat source.<br>How to clean: Use warm soapy water and a brush. Allow air-drying in an open space.</p>
The use of a washing machine is not recommended as it may alter the properties of the different materials.
Before wearing them for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes with a spray adapted to the material and to repeat this operation periodically.
Canvas models: the canvas can be brushed with cold water and soap of Marseille.
Leather models: maintain the smooth leather of your shoes with a wet cloth and periodically with a specific product in spray or cream. Suede inserts can be maintained by dry brushing.
CWL models: maintain the CWL of your shoes with a damp cloth and Marseille soap.