RIO BRANCO ALVEOMESH CONCRETE ULTRAVIOLET
- Pannels in Suede & Leather
- Side V Logo in Rubber and Rice Waste (22%)
- Organic cotton laces (100%)
- Midsole made from sugar cane (52%)
- Glued outsole made of Amazon rubber (12%) & rice waste (30%)
- Insole made of sugar cane (40%), organic cotton (12%), amazonian rubber (11%) & recycled E.V.A.* (11%)
- Tech inner lining (100% recycled polyester) developed to acquire a better resistance to friction and provide maximum comfort and flexibility thanks to its mesh structure.
Alveomesh is a technical fabric made exclusively from recycled polyester. It brings breathability, flexibility and lightness to the shoe.
Suede is made from the underside of the leather that is brushed to make it softer and more flexible. It comes from the Rio Grande do Sul farms. It is tanned in Brazil, respecting the REACH norms. Very special attention is paid to the water usage during the tanning process. The suede is coated with water-repellent oils to protect the shoes from a light rain. It’s certified by the Leather Working Group (L.W.G) which promotes sustainable environmental practices of leather manufacturers.
*Ethylene Vinyl Acetate
Returns are extended to 60 days through December 25, 2022.
- Free standard delivery & returns for all international orders over 150€ (1,200¥)
- Internationally standard delivery within 14-21 working days*
- Internationally express delivery within 3-6 working days**
* Monday to Saturday (excluding public holidays), from receipt of the order confirmation email.
** Express delivery guaranteed for all orders placed before 7.30pm, from Monday to Thursday (excluding public holidays), from the moment we receive the order confirmation email.
Please note: orders to countries outside the European Union are subject to possible taxes and customs duties in the country of destination. These costs and the related formalities are at the expense of the customer/consignee.