RORAIMA SUEDE OLIVE BLACK RUST SOLE
- Panels in Suede
- Side V Logo in Rubber and Rice Waste (22%)
- Outsole made from Amazonian rubber (24%), rice waste (23%) and recycled rubber (12%)
- Insole made from sugar cane (52%) and recycled
plastic bottles (23%)
- Lining made from Flannel (70% recycled cotton &
30% recycled plastic bottles)
- Tricolor laces 100% recycled plastic bottles
or plain laces 100% waxed organic cotton
- Backloop made from recycled plastic bottles (100%)
Suede is made from the underside of the leather
previously brushed to make it softer and more flexible.
It comes from the Rio Grande do Sul farms.
It is tanned in Brazil, respecting the REACH norms.
Special attention is paid to water usage during the
tanning process. The suede is coated with waterrepellent oils to protect the shoes from light rain. The tanneries that work with VEJA are certified by the Leather Working Group. Made in Brazil
Flannel is a 100% recycled fabric brushed to create extra softness (70% recycled cotton, 30% recycled plastic bottles). Made in Brazil.
- Free standard delivery & returns for all international orders over €150 (¥1,200)
- Internationally standard delivery within 14-21 working days*
- Internationally express delivery within 3-6 working days**
* Monday to Saturday (excluding public holidays), from receipt of the order confirmation email.
** Express delivery guaranteed for all orders placed before 7.30pm, from Monday to Thursday (excluding public holidays), from the moment we receive the order confirmation email.
Please note: orders to countries outside the European Union are subject to possible taxes and customs duties in the country of destination. These costs and the related formalities are at the expense of the customer/consignee.