V-12 B-MESH OLIVE WHITE
The V-12 model is made out of ecological and sustainable materials.
- Upper in B-Mesh: made from recycled plastic bottles (100%)
- Panels made out of leather and suede
- Logo V made of rubber and rice waste (22%)
- 100% organic cotton laces
- Soft inner lining (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled plastic bottles)
- Insole made of sugar cane (40%), organic cotton (12%), amazonian rubber (11%), & recycled E.V.A.* (11%)
- 59% bio-sourced and recycled outsole: made from amazonian rubber (24%), rice waste (23%) & recycled rubber (12%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
B-Mesh is made out of 100% recycled polyester, coming from recycled plastic bottles transformed into flakes and then into fibers in a Brazilian factory. 3 plastic bottles are needed to make one pair of VEJA. B-Mesh is a light, breathable and waterproof fabric.
The leather and suede come from farms in Rio Grande do Sul. It is tanned in Brazil according to REACH standards. The use of water is reasoned during the tanning process. The tanneries supplying VEJA leather are certified L.W.G. Gold by the Leather Working Group, which promotes sustainable practices that have a positive impact on the environment in tanneries.
*ethylene vinyl acetate
- Free standard delivery & returns for all international orders over €150 (¥1,200)
- Internationally standard delivery within 14-21 working days*
- Internationally express delivery within 3-6 working days**
* Monday to Saturday (excluding public holidays), from receipt of the order confirmation email.
** Express delivery guaranteed for all orders placed before 7.30pm, from Monday to Thursday (excluding public holidays), from the moment we receive the order confirmation email.
Please note: orders to countries outside the European Union are subject to possible taxes and customs duties in the country of destination. These costs and the related formalities are at the expense of the customer/consignee.
More information on delivery times and return policy.