VENTURI FLANNEL SNOW GRAFITE NATURAL
- Upper in Flannel (30% recycled plastic bottles and 70% recycled cotton)
- Panels made out of Suede, Flanel & T.P.U. details
- Side V logo made out of Rubber and rice waste (22%)
- Midsole made out of sugar cane (54%)
- Outsole made out of Amazonian rubber (24%) and rice waste (29%)
- Insole made out of sugar cane (52%) and recycled
plastic bottles (23%)
- Cushion latex in L-Foam (30% natural latex from Brazil)
- Lining Tech (100% recycled plastic bottles)
- Laces in recycled plastic bottles
or in organic cotton
Suede is made from the underside of the leather previously brushed to make it softer and more flexible. It comes from the Rio Grande do Sul farms. It is tanned in Brazil, respecting the REACH norms. Special attention is paid to water usage during the tanning process. The suede is coated with waterrepellent oils to protect the shoes from light rain. The tanneries that work with VEJA are certifiedby the Leather Working Group. Made in Brazil.
The T.P.U. (ThermoPlastic Polyurethane) is a film glued on the sneaker. It provides additional seamless reinforcement, yet very light.
The L-Foam is the VEJA Running technology. Made out of 30% natural latex and 70% synthetic latex, the cushioning insert brings comfort and protection against vibrations (30% natural latex, 70% synthetic latex). Made in Brazil.
Flannel is a 100% recycled fabric brushed to create
extra softness (70% recycled cotton and 30% recycled plastic bottles). Made in Brazil.
- Free standard delivery & returns for all international orders over 150€ (1,200¥).
- Internationally standard delivery within 14-21 working days*
- Internationally express delivery within 3-6 working days**
* Monday to Saturday (excluding public holidays), from receipt of the order confirmation email.
** Express delivery guaranteed for all orders placed before 7.30pm, from Monday to Thursday (excluding public holidays), from the moment we receive the order confirmation email.
Please note: orders to countries outside the European Union are subject to possible taxes and customs duties in the country of destination. These costs and the related formalities are at the expense of the customer/consignee.
The use of a washing machine is not recommended as it may alter the properties of the different materials.
Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes with a spray adapted to the material and to repeat this operation regularly.
Canvas models: the canvas can be brushed with cold water and soap, avoid putting them in the washing machine at risk that the leather inserts rub off on the canvas.
Leather models: treat the leather with a specific leather care product (spray or cream). The suede sections can be maintained by dry brushing.
CWL models: maintain the CWL with a damp cloth and soap
After each use, we advise removing the clean soles to vent them.
Shoes should ideally be stored in a dry place away from any heat source.
How to clean: Use warm soapy water and a brush. Allow air-drying in an open space.