DEKKAN ALVEOMESH TENT PIERRE PURPLE
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS FROM £90 PURCHASES
VEJA x VIBRAM collaboration calls for exploration with its new technical outdoor-inspired style. Both teams created the Dekkan, a style influenced by VEJA’s running technology and VIBRAM’s know-how. The name inspiration dawns after the Dekkan lava plateau, located in India. An ancient remnant of Earth’s original continent formed by the time dinosaurs went extinct.
A comfortable, technical and resistant sole developed with Vibram. It combines functionality and exclusive high-performance compounds. With an outdoor inspiration either for lifestyle or sports, it provides protection and support to the foot, as well as waterproofing all around the perimeter of the sole.
- Upper in Alveomesh (100% recycled polyester)
- Pannels in T.P.U.* & Rubber
- Side V Logo in Rubber and Rice Waste (22%)
- Laces and back buckle made from recycled polyester (100%)
- Midsole made from sugar cane (70%)
- Outsole made from Amazon rubber (30%) & rice waste (25%)
- Insole made from sugar cane (52%) & recycled polyester (23%)
- Tech inner lining (100% recycled polyester) developed to acquire a better resistance to friction and provide maximum comfort and flexibility thanks to its mesh structure
Alveomesh is a technical fabric made exclusively from recycled polyester. It brings breathability, flexibility and lightness to the shoe.
*Thermo Plastic Polyurethane is film fused as a pannel on the sneaker. It brigns additional seamless support and it's usually used as buttress. It gives a technical and sportive attitude to the lighter shoe.
- Free standard delivery & returns in Europe for all orders over £90.
- Standard delivery in Europe within 5-8 working days*
- Express delivery in Europe within 2-4 working days**
* Monday to Saturday (excluding public holidays), from receipt of the order confirmation email unless otherwise stated in the product description.
** Express delivery guaranteed for all orders placed before 7.30pm, from Monday to Thursday (excluding public holidays), from the moment we receive the order confirmation email.
Please note: Due to the Brexit, all UK orders above 135£/150€ are now subject to any taxes and customs charges of the country of destination. These costs and the related formalities are at the expense of the customer/ consignee.
More information on delivery times and return policy.
<p>The use of a washing machine is not recommended as it may alter the properties of the different materials.<br>Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes with a spray adapted to the material and to repeat this operation regularly.</p> <p><strong>MAINLINE</strong><br>Canvas models: the canvas can be brushed with cold water and soap, avoid putting them in the washing machine at risk that the leather inserts rub off on the canvas.<br>Leather models: treat the leather with a specific leather care product (spray or cream). The suede sections can be maintained by dry brushing.<br>CWL models: maintain the CWL with a damp cloth and soap</p> <p><strong>RUNNING</strong><br>After each use, we advise removing the clean soles to vent them.<br>Shoes should ideally be stored in a dry place away from any heat source.<br>How to clean: Use warm soapy water and a brush. Allow air-drying in an open space.</p>
The use of a washing machine is not recommended as it may alter the properties of the different materials.
Before wearing them for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes with a spray adapted to the material and to repeat this operation periodically.
Canvas models: the canvas can be brushed with cold water and soap of Marseille.
Leather models: maintain the smooth leather of your shoes with a wet cloth and periodically with a specific product in spray or cream. Suede inserts can be maintained by dry brushing.
CWL models: maintain the CWL of your shoes with a damp cloth and Marseille soap.