ESPLAR CHROMEFREE MALIKA-FAVRE LIPS-MULTI
The VEJA studio joins forces with Malika Favre, a French illustrator who stands out thanks to her pop and singular visual creations. This colorful and minimalist collaboration is also available for adults.
- Upper in Chromefree Leather
- Pannels in Chromefree Leather & Suede
- Side V Logo in Rubber and Rice Waste (23%)
- Straps in suede
- Wedge sole, reinforced front, the Veja Small has been designed to adapt to children's feet
- Insole made of sugar cane, Amazon rubber, recycled E.V.A.* & organic cotton
- Outsole made of Amazon rubber (12%) & rice waste (30%)
- Tech inner lining (100% recycled plastic bottles) developed to acquire a better resistance to friction and provide maximum comfort and flexibility thanks to its mesh structure.
- Made in Brazil
ChromeFree leather is soft and light. Coming from farms in southern Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul), it undergoes an innovative tanning process in which no chrome, heavy metals or dangerous acids are used. By simplifying the tanning process, the use of chemicals, energy, water use is reduced by approximately 40% and salt use by 80%. After tanning, the water is recyclable.
*Ethylene Vinyl Acetate