BABY SUEDE CAMEL PIERRE
Logo V: Amazonian rubber (26%)
Insole: P.U. (34%) and recycled polyester (66%)
Outsole: Fine leather
Lining: Tech (100% recycled polyester)
Laces: Cotton (100%)
Made in Brazil
The suede is made from the underside of bovine leather previously brushed to make it softer and more flexible. It comes from farms in the south of Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul). It is tanned in Brazil, without using any hazardous or prohibited chemicals. VEJA uses conventional dyes that comply with regulations. Special attention is paid to water usage during the tanning process. The suede is also coated with water-repellent oils without PFCs (chemical compounds) to protect the sneakers from light rain.
- Free standard delivery & returns in Europe for all orders over €99 in eligible countries(1)
- Standard delivery in Europe within 3-7 working days(2)
- Express delivery in Europe within 2-5 working days(3)
(1) List of European countries concerned by free returns: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Finland.
(2) Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays), from receipt of the order confirmation email unless otherwise stated in the product description.
(3) Express delivery guaranteed for all orders placed before 7.30pm, from Monday to Thursday (excluding public holidays), from the moment we receive the order confirmation email.
Please note : orders to countries outside the European Union are subject to possible taxes and customs duties in the country of destination. These costs and the related formalities are at the expense of the customer/consignee.