DEKKAN ALVEOMESH GRAFITE PIERRE
Upper: Alveomesh (100% recycled polyester)
Panels: T.P.U. and rubber
Logo V: Amazonian rubber (26%)
Insole: Amazonian rubber (12%), sugar cane (46%), recycled polyester (23%)
Midsole: Sugar cane (70%)
Outsole: Amazonian rubber (30%)
Toe cap and heel support insert: Rubber
Lining: Tech (100% recycled polyester)
Laces: Recycled polyester (100%)
Backloop: Recycled polyester (100%)
Made in Brazil
We recommend that you take an extra size to your usual size.
VEJA x VIBRAM is a call to explore with a technical model suitable for outdoor activities. Inspired by VEJA running technology and VIBRAM know-how. Comfortable, technical and resistant, the Dekkan combines functionality and specific high performance components. Inspired by the outdoor world, it can be used for everyday life as well as for walking or hiking. It offers protection and support to the foot, as well as waterproofing around the entire perimeter of the sole.
The Alveomesh is a technical fabric made out exclusively of recycled polyester. It brings breathability, flexibility and lightness to the shoe.
- Free standard delivery & returns in Europe for all orders over €99 in eligible countries(1)
- Standard delivery in Europe within 3-7 working days(2)
- Express delivery in Europe within 2-5 working days(3)
(1) List of European countries concerned by free returns: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Finland.
(2) Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays), from receipt of the order confirmation email unless otherwise stated in the product description.
(3) Express delivery guaranteed for all orders placed before 7.30pm, from Monday to Thursday (excluding public holidays), from the moment we receive the order confirmation email.
Please note : orders to countries outside the European Union are subject to possible taxes and customs duties in the country of destination. These costs and the related formalities are at the expense of the customer/consignee.